add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_variation_title_include_attributes', '__return_true' );
Append variation attributes onto order’s product titles and emails
Adds all of the selected product variation attributes onto order’s line item product titles and emails. Useful for sites with complex variations where the order edit screen isn’t showing everything. Only applies to new orders being added into order-items tables, not past orders.
- Log into a staging, development, or locally hosted clone of your site.
- Install and activate the Code Snippets plugin.
- Navigate to WP Admin > Snippets > Add New.
- Copy and paste the code from the Description tab above.
- Check to ensure formatting came over properly and no syntax errors show up in the editor.
- Customize the code as desired.
- Add a meaningful title and description.
- Select whether to run on front-end or back-end (or both). Some snippets require both.
- Click the “Save and Activate” button.
- Test your site to ensure it works as expected.
- Disable if any problems, or recover as necessary.
- Repeat steps two onward on your live environment.
- Describe the issue and what you’ve observed.
- Describe your expected outcome(s).
- List steps to reproduce the issue.
- Optionally provide screen-shot or video URLs.
We code all of our code snippets directly. Our clients provide most of the ideas and demand for the functionality provided by our code snippets.
There are several sources one can find on Google for code that has inspired or contributed to this open-source library. Here’s some main ones:
All code snippets are licensed GPLv2 (or later) matching WordPress licensing.
Disclaimer of warranty:
Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the program as-is without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.