Professional WooCommerce Support
We love taking care of the technical aspects of running a WooCommerce site – so store owners can focus on what they do best.
Our WooCommerce Support Plan covers all you will need to grow including automated backups, software upgrades, uptime monitoring, performance optimization and troubleshooting.
It also includes developer hours based on what remains within the monthly billing cycle.
We always create a separate development environment for each client so we can configure your use cases and confirm code or configuration changes work as needed. In many cases I need a copy of your site and database. This development environment set-up can take up to 10 hours, depending on the complexity of your site, how readily available a copy of it is, and how feasible sandbox mode is for your various integration services that apply to the project.
Terms and Conditions
- Each subscription purchase is for one site plus its development and staging versions.
- Purchased hours expire 30 days from the purchase date.
- Subject to scheduling and availability.
- All sales are final. Refunds are not accepted for any subscription type services.
- Work will stop as soon as funds are used up and will resume if further hours are purchased.
- All time used on a project is billable, whether on a call, developing, researching, testing, fixing, releasing, etc.
- Time itemizations following a daily log can be provided weekly upon request.
- A General Service Agreement must be signed by both parties before work can begin.
- No warranty is provided.
- WordPress Admininistrator account or a copy of the site files and data may be required.
- All of this site’s Terms and Conditions apply to your purchase.