Get Sean’s report on what technically could be improved upon with your WooCommerce store.
I will assess your site’s front-end performance, back-end configurations, data buildup and hosting environment circumstances.
Add-on: WooCommerce Development Environment
If selected, I can also create a secured temporary development environment and conduct some application performance analysis.
Discover if you have a plugin or two that is hogging up resources. Includes further database evaluation.
All payment gateways, subscriptions, integrations and emails are put into sandbox mode to prevent production environment interference.
Add-on: WooCommerce Load Testing
If selected, in addition to the development environment, I can also perform basic load testing to gain further insights into your traffic handling.
Load testing is performed on an internal development environment with test mode configurations using the ReST API.
If needed, I may create additional product or order records using WooCommerce Smooth Generator.
Terms and Conditions
- WordPress Admin account must be provided, otherwise a copy of the site files and data and order of Development Environment is required so I can access your system for analysis.
- Subject to scheduling and availability within 45 days of purchase.
- Subject to acceptance of mutual nondisclosure / confidentiality agreement.
- Development environment is for this use or near term engagement use only and will be deleted 90 days after completion, or earlier upon request.
- Development environment is limited to a site size of 100,000 orders, 1,000 products and variations, 1,000 customers/users, 100 pages, 10 custom post types. Larger sites will have to be truncated in development environment.
- Integrations such as warehouse and accounting services do not offer a readily available sandbox mode, therefore must be disabled and are exempt from development environment assessment.
- Does not include any production environment modifications, as separate scope of work and contracts are needed.
- Does not include further consulting time beyond the allotted hours, base 3 hours, development environment 5 hours, and load testing 3 hours. Recommendations and a proposal for additional work may result.
- Load testing is limited to 180 test scenarios spread over 60 seconds, effectively testing a rate of 3 orders per second.
- Load testing is not synthetic (browser generated) and does not process emails, payments nor any remote services.