I always create a separate development environment for each client so I can configure your use cases and confirm code or configuration changes work as needed. In many cases I need a copy of your site and database. This development environment set-up can take about 10 hours, depending on the complexity of your site, how readily available a copy of it is, and how feasible sandbox mode is for your various integration services that apply to the project.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchased hours expire six months from the purchase date.
- Subject to scheduling and availability within 30 days of requests.
- Refund requests are accepted for hours not worked and at the discretion of Coded Commerce, LLC.
- Work will stop as soon as funds are used up and will resume if further hours are purchased.
- All time used on a project is billable, whether on a call, developing, researching, testing, fixing, releasing, etc.
- Time itemizations following a daily log can be provided upon request.
- A General Service Agreement must be signed by both parties before work can begin.
- No warranty is provided.
- WordPress Admin account or a copy of the site files and data may be required.
- Development environment is for this use or near term engagement use only and will be deleted 90 days after completion of projects, or earlier upon request.
- Development environment is limited to a site size of 100,000 orders, 1,000 products and variations, 1,000 customers/users, 100 pages, 10 custom post types. Larger sites will have to be truncated in development environment.
- Integrations such as warehouse and accounting services do not offer a readily available sandbox mode, therefore must be disabled and are exempt from development environment assessment.
- All of this site’s Terms and Conditions apply to your purchase.