Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to codedcommerce.com and governs data collection and usage. By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Coded Commerce, LLC may collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
Coded Commerce, LLC does not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our site; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our site.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Coded Commerce, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Coded Commerce, LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Coded Commerce, LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Coded Commerce, LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
Coded Commerce, LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Coded Commerce, LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, contact us using the form on our home page.
Tracking User Behavior
Coded Commerce, LLC may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the website.
Children Under Thirteen
Coded Commerce, LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners by contacting us using the contact form on our home page.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records; and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Changes to this Statement
Coded Commerce, LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that something has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us.
Rev: June 17, 2020